January 17, 2019
Looking to improve this Spring? Check out the different ways to play below:
SPRING YOUTH TEAMS
Youth teams are for players who are 12&under (born after Sept 1, 2006). Practice is 2x per week and they attend 3 tournaments. Season is March-May and cost is $500 for new players. Come to the placement/tryout day and get placed on a team for the Spring season.
- East Branch – tryouts on Tuesday Feb 12 @ Southside Elementary School
- North Branch – tryouts on Monday Feb 18 @ White House Heritage ELEMENTARY School
- Register for Youth Tryouts – Click Here
In-House is for players ages 13-17 and is a training league only (i.e. no tournaments). They practice 2x per week and the season runs February-April. Cost is only $400. Come learn the skills necessary to play, get better at the sport and save money on traveling. Register now and reserve your spot.
- North Branch – 1st practice Feb 3rd
- East Branch – 1st practice Feb 10th
- Register for In-House – Click Here