Tryouts for the 2013-2014 season are just around the corner. If this is your first time playing club volleyball or playing with Ethos, please be sure to attend a Parent Informational Meeting at the branch nearest you (schedule below). This will be a great opportunity to learn more about our training philosophy, the available programs & costs, and you will also be able to ask the Directors questions personally. Tryout schedule is below.
Sign up for Tryouts
In order to tryout for Ethos, each player will need to take the following 3 steps prior to attending any tryout date:
- Sign up for Ethos Tryouts – CLICK HERE
- Sign up for SRVA membership — CLICK HERE
- Click on “Registration for Individuals” or follow the Registration Instructions (here)
- You will need to bring both the SRVA membership PDF and the Medical Release PDF that is created in the online system to tryouts
- Medical Release does NOT have to be notarized – that is for GA residents only
- Make payment of $40 through Paypal (click the “Buy Now” button below)
Don’t know what age to tryout for? Please use the USAV Age Definition Chart or simply ask yourself “How old will I be on September 1st of 2014?” – that is your USA Volleyball age bracket.