The Adidas Elite program is a “college preparatory” program designed for serious volleyball athletes only. Teams will train 3-4x per week on an 8-month schedule (Nov-June) in order to get physically and mentally prepared to play at the collegiate level. They will attend 9-11 of the best tournaments in the Nation in order to truly compete with the most talented players in the country. This program is a major time-commitment & athletes are not permitted to play other sports during the season. Practices typically last 3hrs and include daily position-specific training, strength & conditioning, film study and competitive play.
- Ages: 13-18 (only 1 team at each age)
- Location: NASHVILLE ONLY
- Hours: 420-450 total hours of practice, physical training & competition
- Practices: 3-4 practices per week (2-3hrs each practice)
- Tournaments: 11 tournaments (26+ days of competition)
- Matches: 60-80 per season
- Season: November – June (with 2 wks off at Christmas & 1 week during school finals)