Regional teams are for players who want to play club volleyball but are looking for little-to-no travel & lowered costs. Regional team players will practice only 2x per week starting in January and will play mostly local tournaments here in middle Tennessee with maybe 1 tournament out of town. These teams will have the option to pick up additional tournaments (if they so choose) and players are all eligible for the “All-Star” program that goes to AAU Nationals in Orlando.
- Ages: 13-16
- Locations: All branches except Cookeville
- Hours: 80-120 total hours of practice, physical training & competition
- Practices: 2 practices per week
- Tournaments: 4 tournaments (8-10 days of competition)
- Matches: 20-25 per season
- Season: January – April (can extend season if choose to do so)