Travel teams will receive the same high-quality practices & instruction that the Elite teams get but with a slightly shorter season and with a lessened tournament schedule. Travel teams will attend some of the best tournaments in and around Nashville and will have access to the position-specific training offered on a weekly basis. Travel players are allowed to play other school sports but with the understanding that volleyball take precedence in the event of a conflict. Travel teams have the option to pick up additional tournaments (if they so choose) and all Travel players are all eligible for the “All-Star” program that goes to AAU Nationals in Orlando.
- Ages: 12-18
- Locations: All Branches
- Hours: 200-250 total hours of practice, physical training & competition
- Practices: 2-3 practices per week
- Tournaments: 6 tournaments (12-13 days of competition)
- Matches: 40-50 per season
- Season: November – May (1st wknd) with 2 wks off for Christmas